Some good tips, coming to the races:
- Always bring along a hat, sunscreen and shades
- There is catering on site for all public events, however you may bring your own drinks and food – NO ALCOHOL, NO GLASS!
- We encourage you bring your picnic rug along to sit on, or picnic chairs if you really want to be comfy
- We do allow beach style canopy/marquees – however please respect people around you and behind you as they also want to enjoy the racing
- If your bringing along your children, try to chase up some ear plugs or ear muffs for them as some types of vehicles are very loud
- Public Parking is in the front car park (to the left as you approach the track entrance) and is free
- If you have a special vehicle and really insist on wanting to bring it into the track for security reasons, you may park it to the immediate right (very east of the grassed pits) and as expected there is a cost for this (event specific)
- Yes your general Admission does give you pit access and we highly recommend you mingle in with the racers and teams. Credentialed Crew only around the race track area at all times!
- Always remember, Motorsport is dangerous, and this is the most powerful motorsport on the planet – so please keep your wits about you at all times, and look around your immediate area as race cars and bikes may be towed around the track