Street Meets & Test n Tunes Competitors
- You can pre-enter online, or buy your entry at the gate on the day –either way it will be available at the gate upon your arrival
- Once you have entered the track & parked in an area out of the way of others you may complete your competitor entry form
- Take your completed entry and proceed to the Credentials shed with your licence (& log book if Tech’d) & your crew to sign in and have your arm bands issued
- Please present and sign your competitor entry form at credentials + indemnity sheet to have an arm band issued (required for you and your crew) Street licence entrants may have 1 crew, and Race Licence holders 3 crew.
- Proceed to the Scrutineering shed (located on the infield) to have your vehicle checked Race number issued
- Once you have completed the above steps you may line up around the “Bowl”, watch for the officials instructions to line up and race when you’re up
- Your Time card may be picked up on your way back on the return road.
- Just keep lining up, again and again to keep racing!
Thank You and have FUN!